Accounts Manager - Firm of Accountants
You will have worked within an accountancy firm on behalf of a range of sole traders, Ltd companies and partnerships. Your work may have been in a mixed role or in a specialist Tax or Audit role - many of the firms that I work with are happy to consider people from all areas of Public Practice.
- Manage a portfolio of business clients ensuring quality of service at all times
- Ensure clients are compliant with relevant legislation and regulations
- Identify efficiency and business development opportunities
- Ensure that all clients are notified in good time of all due dates
- Communicate and hold meetings with potential clients
You will need:
- Previous experience within Professional Practice accounting
- Relevant accounting qualifications are an advantage
- To take pride in your work and its accuracy.
- To enjoy client interaction and resolving queries.
- To be able to identify opportunities to develop the accounts and highlight any efficiencies that can be made.
You should be dedicated to a career within Professional Practice with a clear idea of the position that you would like to work in or the position that you are aiming to develop towards. Whether you are looking for a change in environment or the next step in your career, we are interested in speaking with you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with your level of experience and qualification. Comprehensive support and training will be available, where required.
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without experience of such. Please contact me to discuss the full range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area.