Do you want to work as a Procurement Manager for a Fortune 500 company? My client are looking to further improve and develop their procurement function at one of their UK sites.
You will be responsible for managing a small team of procurement professionals across technical, non-technical, direct sourcing, indirect sourcing and procurement for this global manufacturing organisation.
The Group Procurement Manager has overall accountability for implementing and delivering the sourcing strategy, managing the supplier base and ensuring commercial exposure whilst ensuring risk is minimised. Furthermore, maintaining the procurement function and supporting the business in delivering customer requirements whilst obtaining sustainable growth are all exciting challenges that are involved within this position.
You will ideally be educated with a certificate in higher education/HND and/or membership to the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) as well as;
- Significant 5+ years purchasing leadership experience
- Experience gained within manufacturing industries
- Proven supplier negotiation and management experience
- Have previously developed and implemented new systems and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure and be highly organised
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and the desire to develop your skills
If the above information interests you and you are seeking the next step in your career then please apply!