Heavy Plant Fitter / Mechanical Engineer / Mechanic
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 basic dependant on level of experience plus overtime, Training Schemes.
Site based: Cheshire
LWS has been briefed by a nationwide recycling plant hire company to search for a Site based skilled Plant Engineer to join their dynamic engineering team in Cheshire.
- The main purpose of this new role is to diagnose problems, maintain, refurbish and repair a fleet of heavy plant.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hydraulics/electronics/diagnosing faults/refurbs
- Worked within the heavy plant industry.
- Must be able to read electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- HGV fitting skills/ welding/fabrication skills are advantageous.
- Time Served or other relevant qualifications.
- Working hours are 7.30am to 5.00pm Mon-Fri and working occasional Saturdays
- Overtime at 1.5 outside the core hours and on Saturdays.
- Specialist training courses provided
- Enhanced holiday scheme (1 extra day per year after 3 years to a max of five extra days)
- Occupational Sick Pay & Pension
- Chance of career progression into Supervisory/Managerial/Mobile roles at some point in the future.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.
All information is kept within the strictest confidence.