Senior Marketing Executive
Becoming a Senior Marketing Executive with Capita Resourcing:
This is a proactive and dynamic role where you will execute the strategy and deliver the marketing and communication needs of the business. You will drive forward the activity to support sales to new and existing clients.
What you will do:
- Develop highly targeted, written copy for content use across a variety of marketing channels
- Create, manage and implement marketing campaigns which utilise the full marketing mix including e-communication campaigns
- Ensure all external websites and social media platforms are updated with content and are used as effective marketing communication channels
- Design and copy for ad-hoc requests including PowerPoint presentations, bid documents, posters, adverts and direct mail campaigns
- Create, manage and implement marketing campaigns which utilise the full marketing mix Conduct market research that provides management information on the recruitment industry, our competitors and the sectors Capita Resourcing operate within
- Manage and co-ordinate developments to our branch window displays that ensures brand consistency is upheld
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully implementing best-in-class initiatives, campaigns and client events
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing, communication channels and campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HTML desirable
- Knowledge of social media tracking/analytics and tools
- Exceptional project management skills plus a get-it-done attitude
About Capita Resourcing
At Capita Resourcing we are experts in acquiring the right talent for the future. We help with everything from outsourcing the recruitment process to strategic resourcing transformation. By understanding our clients' needs, vision and aspirations, together we create tailored solutions to acquire the talent they need to succeed. So, if you're looking for a team where you can make a real difference with your expertise, you've found it.
Capita Resourcing are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.