Finance Change Management Specialist - International Project!
A global international Technology and Electronics company, based in prestigious central London offices, is looking for an experienced Finance Change Management specialist with strong ERP (ideally Oracle Financials) implementation and improvement experience to work as part of its expansive international Finance Transformation and Reconciliations project.
This role will suit:
* a highly numerate Finance Change Management specialist who has worked implementing or upgrading Oracle Financials - however experience of another major ERP system (e.g. SAP) will also be considered
* a professional with experience of Finance /Accounting process improvement projects - ideally where you have improved the accounting reconciliations process
* International project experience - this role will be working with pan-European Op Co's so you MUST have experience of working on a multinational project
* someone with experience of process improvement using Six Sigma, Agile or Prince 2 methodologies
* an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (or part-qualified) accountant
Strong communication skills and ambition will also play a major part of this role as you will be liaising with stakeholders across Europe, as well as playing an instrumental part in the ongoing European Finance Transformation and Reconciliations project.
Our client is a global company who can offer an international working environment, with exciting ongoing career development opportunities. They are looking to offer a highly competitive salary as well as excellent benefits and bonus package. - to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Joanne Thomas at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6324 for more information about the role and company.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: