Through a newly created role, Nelson Chambers are looking for an all rounded Company Accountant to join our Client in Dagenham.
Full time or part time available!
They are looking for someone who will take ownership of the day to day finances of the business. You will have strong communication skills and will also act as a reference point for staff members and customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ready for their next challenge in a stand-alone role.
Reporting into and supporting the Managing Director, duties include but are not limited to:
- Inputting and maintaining accurate purchase and sales ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Banking & supplier payments
- Company expenses
- Producing weekly reports showing monies payable and receivable
- CIS statements, payments and returns, submitting to HMRC
- Liaising with external Accountants
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Credit control
- Month end
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Experience within a similar industry desirable i.e. Construction
- Knowledge of CIS preferable
- Good Microsoft Office skills inc Excel
- Recognised Accounting qualification desirable
- Full Time or Part Time, Permanent role
- Salary £ flex dependant on experience
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday + 8 days for bank holidays