Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics / Retail
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager for a client of ours in the Maidenhead area.
Our client is a consumer electronics company with over 40 years’ experience that have now developed and established themselves as the leading operator within their market.
Following their continued success they are looking to take on a Senior Marketing Manager who will join their growing Marketing function.
As an integral part of the Marketing team, this individual will be responsible driving various marketing campaigns and strategies to include PR, CRM, Digital acquisitions etc… across the business, both on and offline.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for a senior marketing Manager to join a continuously growing organisation, one who will invest in you and develop your experiences.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- The development and delivery of multi channel campaigns across various platforms including Email, DM, advertising and print.
- Manage the production of campaigns, including the ability to edit and proof copy
- Delivery of campaigns on time and within budget
- Ability to communicate campaign/ strategies to internal departments and key stakeholder; with this good stakeholder management is vital
- Manage the external agencies (3-5) acting as the main link to the marketing team
- Understanding of the CRM database, including data selection, reporting and targeting
- Develop a deep understanding of the business area/ industry and competitors.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and experiences:
- 6+ years' working within a Marketing function
- Proven experience in the development and execution of multiple marketing campaigns at any given time
- Electronics experience is ideal but not essential.
- Stakeholder management is essential
- Commercially focussed
- Retail Experience essential
- Watch and Jewellery experience a plus
- Good communications and personal skills
CIM Qualification preferred.