Gi Group Sheffield are happy to be recruiting for an administrator for our client's Pensions and Severance department.
Examples of duties include:
* Dealing with incoming mail
* Preparing case headers and scanning to Image Document Management system
* Running system and (if required) supporting manual Excel based pension calculations, checking output and preparing member correspondence
* Responding to internal and member correspondence
* Delivery of pension casework to defined Service Level Agreements and in accordance with scheme rules and necessary controls
* Previous Customer Service experience
* Pensions qualification (eg APE) or commitment to study towards one
* Excellent working knowledge of HR Supplier Systems & SIRIUS applications
* Excellent working knowledge of underpinning business and legislative policies & processes
* Excellent interpersonal, telephone and written skills
* Excellent organisational skills including the ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet service specification requirements
* Computer skills
* Service/Process skills as appropriate
* Questioning and Data Analysis
* Flexible team player with an adaptable approach to work
* Working to meet deadlines
* Managing customer and client relationships
* Capable of working under own direction
Please be aware if you are invited to interview you will need to bring photo ID, proof of your right to work in the UK, NI proof and 2 forms of proof of address. Without these items I will not be able to submit your application.
This role is to start ASAP and will run until September 2018. The working day is 7 hour shifts between 8:15 - 17:00 and is full time.
Please note: Gi Group receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within a week then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960558297