WHY? Should you apply?
* Leading medical devices service with nationwide coverage and room for growth
* Progression opportunities
* Further training and development available on new equipment
* Friendly, reputable company in the decontamination industry
WHAT? Would the job entail?
* Installation and Validation on a variety of decontamination equipment including Washer Disinfectors and Autoclaves
* Endoscopy testing
* Steam Quality Testing
* Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
WHAT? Are they looking for?
* Proven ability to work in a technical role.
* Be able to effectively communicate with all levels, including clients, employees and directors
* Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
* Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
* Previous experience in a decontamination role is preferable
* Ideally but not essential City and Guilds in HTM2030 / HTM2010 or WTM01
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Samantha Round on or click the "Apply Now" button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960558638