Salary: Up to £35k
Shift Pattern: Days
I am working with a global manufacturer in the Cambridgeshire area who are currently looking for a Electronic Engineer to join their team.
Electronic Engineer - Job Outline:
Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all electrical plant equipment and machinery on site is operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
Electronic Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
• Electronic hardware design for Switch Mode Power Supplies, DC-DC Converters, AC-DC Converters, Linear Regulators, Analogue & Digital design for current & voltage monitoring circuits, custom alarm circuits and protection circuits,
• To efficiently and effectively perform various engineering activities including but not limited to; schematic capture, simulation, component selection, analysis/calculations, BoM generation, prototyping, design verification and qualification, commissioning, technical report generation, configuration control and post development tasks,
• To design for manufacturability, testability and cost effectiveness,
• To support transition of products from engineering to production e.g. test specifications, work instructions and procedures, etc.
• To work independently and/or within a team to support programs led by senior members of staff in both R&D privately funded and customer driven projects,
• To ensure that activities and projects are delivered within the agreed timelines,
• To promote and develop good working relationships within engineering and all internal and external customers,
• To support Engineering teams and other departments with tasks as and when necessary,
• To help create and maintain a safe working environment and be responsible for ensuring that all Health and Safety policies are adhered to,
• To carry out all duties in a proper and efficient manner, acting wholeheartedly in the interest of the Company at all times complying with the Company Rules and Regulations,
• To carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant, when required.
Electronic Engineer - About You
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing industry with experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance schedules. You will also have an understanding of fault finding and schematics. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Must have Bachelors/Masters in Electronics or Electrical
- A good foundation in analogue principals and analogue designs
- An ability to produce technical report with concise and methodical technical reasoning
- An ability to carry out Root cause down to analysis down to component level
- Ability to apply fundamental electronic principles to new designs or circuits
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
For more information please call Jay Faulkner on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client in this search for a Maintenance Engineer. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80982151