Chief Product Officer
Becoming a Chief Product Officer with Capita ONE:
The role is focused on providing solutions to the public sector across a number of areas including Revenues & Benefits, Housing and Education.
As Chief Product Officer you will be responsible for leading and manging 4 large product teams. Rather than running one of these teams, it's your job to ensure coordination between them and shape the product strategy.
We are in the middle of wider Product Transformation initiative, and you will be assisting the divisional CPO Work with implementation of Lean Enterprise model, leading to the overall efficiency of the Product Management organisation. Product Innovation will also be a key part of the future success of the business and supporting initiatives in this areas will also play a major part of the role.
What you will do:
- Leadership/Supervisory Role - especially where there is no strong product manager
- Vision and Strategy - encouraging the teams to avoid short term thinking and plan product lifecycles
- Marketing and Evangelism - acting as an evangelist example for others to follow
- Long-Term Culture - allowing product managers to think about the right products at the right time for their market
- Research and Analysis - make realistic assessments about the performance of their products and the competitive products
Your experience will include:
- Extensive experience with Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile
- Relevant experience working in a similar role senior role within a corporate organisation
- Proven track record of innovating and taking successful products and solutions to market
- Management of the whole product lifecycle and being able to demonstrate taking products to market but also switching products off when it is considered right to do so.
- Confident manner to liaise with stakeholders, suppliers and consultants at all levels
- Excellent project management skills, with strong organisational and planning skills and a proven ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle many things at once
About Capita ONE
Capita ONE works to transform the lives of children, young people and families. We give our customers the information they need to improve outcomes and that's why we're currently delivering solutions to 120 local authorities to support early intervention and prevention. Our team is as passionate about people as we are - that's why many of them have joined us directly from local authorities and the public sector - and why you could too.
Capita ONE are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.