SQL Developer (Viewpoint)
SQL Developer (Viewpoint)
An SQL Developer (Viewpoint) is needed to join the IT department of an independent provider of specialised corporate, trust and fiduciary services. Expect to pay a key role supporting the integration, harmonisation and automation of their core fiduciary platform (Viewpoint).
For over 40 years this independent provider has earned a reputation of excellence, working closely with their client base of international businesses, financial institutions, investment funds, HNW individuals and intermediaries. Undergoing recent investment within the technology suite they are now seeking a SQL Developer (Viewpoint) to support a number of initiatives aimed at supporting company growth or increasing the efficiency of the business operating model.
The successful SQL Developer will be tasked with supporting a number of projects that include:
- The implementation of a new interactive client service portal with Viewpoint;
- The harmonisation of all instances to support a revised global operating model, the design, build and automation of workflows in Viewpoint;
- The design, build and automation of workflows in Viewpoint;
- Data migrations into Viewpoint from newly acquired or merged companies.
Joining as the SQL Developer you will be required to work within both iterative and waterfall methodologies depending upon the nature of the project, you will be comfortable producing detailed designs when required or taking an agile approach to development leading regular “show and tell” sessions.
Although based in London you will be required to travel to the global offices on a reasonably frequent basis in order to fulfil responsibilities.
To qualify. You should be a SQL Developer with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven experience working with SQL;
- Expertise with MS SQL Server and SSRS;
- Good knowledge of data relational concepts & data designs;
- You are comfortable working in both an iterative and waterfall methodology;
- Experience working on both complex data migrations and software development projects;
- Experience working in trust and company administration and accounting platforms;
- Excellent data analytical skills;
- The ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation;
- You must be able to work under pressure and at pace.
Previous experience working with Viewpoint would be advantageous.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility and enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes a discretionary bonus, 5% pension contributions, life & health insurance, season ticket loan, an enhanced maternity package and much more.
More searches like this
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)