Senior Customer Account Executive
Commercial 4 U part of the 4 U Group are looking for experienced Senior Customer Account Executives to work within the prestigious Alderley Park.
Our client has a fantastic range of perks from on-site gym and leisure facilities to a glorious scenic location with excellent transport links, 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, salary is £23,000 plus performance related bonus.
You will work 40 hours per week between 9am & 8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5.30pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday, shift patterns will be issued via a rota.
As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for the conduct of, and the quality, procedural and regulatory outputs of a team of Customer Account Executives who inform our customers’ journey from initial enquiry through to potential solution by being experts in the products that we offer, ensuring that the customer’s expectations are exceeded, and focusing at all times on the fair treatment of the customer. Supporting the team to deliver the right outcome for the customers is paramount.
Success in this role will result from your ability to lead by example and a solid experience of working within a regulated environment, coupled with our comprehensive product and process training.
- Manage the performance and well-being of your team in line with company procedures
- Take overall responsibility for quality, procedural and regulatory outputs of your team.
- Maintain own quality, procedural and regulatory competence.
- Conduct review meetings with team members in line with company procedure.
- Ensure all mandatory and regulatory monitoring and development is completed in line with company procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and carry out training where applicable.
- Liaise with Team Manager/Training & Competence Executive where performance does not improve through normal methods of feedback and coaching.
- Set an example to team members for professional conduct.
- Ensure fair treatment of our customers and deliver the right outcomes for customers.
- Build and maintain knowledge of, and adhere to quality, regulatory and company standards.
- Comply with Data Protection and Confidentiality guidelines and other company policy and procedures.
- Build and maintain expert knowledge in order to conduct the role.
- Build and maintain good general knowledge of the full customer journey.
- Share knowledge and best practice with team and group members and provide support as necessary.
- Attend training courses and complete qualifications relevant to the role.
- Carry out any other duties within capabilities as required by the needs of the business.
Essential Experience needed:
- 6 months experience of working in a regulated financial service customer-focused role
- Experience of quality, procedural and regulatory monitoring and team development
- Experience of managing a team dealing with high-volume customer interactions over the telephone
- Confidence to articulate complicated financial concepts in layman’s terms within a regulated financial services environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- IT literate with the ability to pick up new systems
If you are interested in this role then please apply now and you will be contacted with further details.