My Romford based client are looking for a management accountant to come in on a temporary to permament basis.
My client are a growing building and construction company who have a great working environment and will be looking to continue to grow over the course of the next year. This company has forecasted huge growth over the course of the next year. Initially this is a maternity cover, however due to the growth within the business it's likely to go permanent at the end of the 9 months.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get full exposure to management accounts and eventually take full responsibility of them in the near future.
The duties for this Management Accountant role include:
- Responsible for WIP and Revenue control on a day to day basis as well as during month end
- Process Month end accounts ( profit & loss , Balance Sheet)
- Cashflow management
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Oversee the Sales and Purchase ledger
- Oversee the payroll for the company
- Deal with CIS payments
- Project reporting
- Supervision of Accounts department
- Train users on Sage Line 50
The successful Management Accountant for this role will need the following:
- Part qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Available within 1 week
- Previous use of SAP or Oracle
- Chance to work in new modern offices
- Highly dynamic environment
- Plenty of great benefits
- Parking on site