Sheridan Maine is recruiting on behalf of a leading company based near Reading, who are seeking a Financial Accountant to support the continued growth within their UK&I Finance Team.
This pivotal role will provide support to the Finance Manager covering all elements of the Finance function.
- Support the month end process, across a number of entities
- Provide support for the statutory process (incl. statutory accounts and tax)across multiple UK companies
- Liaise with shared service centres and take on ad-hoc reporting and project work
- Provide support to all areas of the finance team when required.
- Promote and implement a controls environment
- This would suit an experienced ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant, either with sector specific experience or an individual seeking their first move from Accountancy Practice into Industry.
- Highly Computer literate, including Microsoft (in particular Excel) preferably with SAP or a similar large ERP system
- Self starter, with excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and work effectively off your own initiative.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively across all levels within an organisation.
- Able to achieve goals/objectives as an individual and also preferably within a team environment.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.