Electrical Maintenance Engineer
New permanent opportunity for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer, with one of the UK's most well-known industrial power generation companies in the Cambridgeshire area.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be tasked with carrying out installation, commissioning, fault finding and repair activities on electrical systems, PLCs, control. This will involve working on process equipment and machinery, as well as carrying out fault finding on PLC control systems.
Key skills and experiences;
- Electrical and controls background is essential
- Technical knowledge needed to maintain the plant safely, effectively and diligently
- Calibration and installation knowledge
- PLC knowledge is desirable - Fault finding
- HNC in relevant discipline / Degree in relevant discipline
- Supports a positive SHE culture, offering improvement suggestions and participating in reviews of working practices and procedures.
- Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation maintenance (PLCs, sensors, fault finding, etc.)
- Engineering of solutions to given problems
- Maintaining safety all in works undertaken in line with regulatory and compliance policies.
- Fault finding, testing and commissioning
- Electrical and instrumentation installations
- Instrumentation configuration and setup
- Identifying issues/improvements/recommendations to plant and equipment
- Basic IT skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).