Senior QA Engineer - Customer Care Platform Team
Premium Resourcing are actively recruiting an experienced Senior QA Engineer - Customer Care Platform Team on behalf of our client; one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Their values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and they live and breathe these in everything they do.
They believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best and, with technology in our DNA, they deliver the latest trends to their digital-obsessed 20-something market. Their award-winning Tech teams sit at the heart of their business. They deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions, which are crucial to their continued success. They’re extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of their amazing employees. They value encompass everything needed for their tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.
- This is a full-time permanent position
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Excellent Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen, free gym classes and regular £1 sample sales!
- Huge staff discount
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- A truly unique, energetic and Agile working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts in their field from varying backgrounds and industries with two common interests: Technology & Fashion
- And tonnes more...
The Customer Care platform team are part of our clients Technology and they’re here to deliver the tools and technology to empower their Customer Care advisors to provide best in class customer service. This includes building cutting edge reporting that provides a real-time view of advisor productivity and gives Customer Care the insights needed to improve performance and enhance the customer experience. We’re also all about equipping our advisors with robust, scalable, multi-channel solutions and the tools they need to be their best so within the CC platform team we’re continually incoming up with innovative new advisor centric tools and services.
The Customer Care department embodies the love they have for their customers, they ensure if there is a problem with their order, that the helpful customer advisors are able to get to the root of the problem as soon as possible, with little fuss and get you looking stylish in no time.
Their business is fast growing and their teams are responsible for the micro services that drive their website and native mobile applications; their innovative platform produces the capabilities that power our clients solution, reaching out to more than 15 million active customer’s world-wide. You will have the opportunity to be the best you can be supported by engineers at the top of their field. As a team, they never sit still and if you have a knack for thinking up fresh ideas, and love working in a fast paced, innovative environment where you are passionate about technology and how it can provide an awesome user experience, then they would love to get in touch with you.
The customer care team has ambitious plans to extend the capabilities of the web services they produce and they are looking for awesome senior level QA Engineers to come and join them on their journey.
Who Are We Looking for?
They Love Testing!
- You'll have a fantastic understanding of, and experience with, a breadth of testing types and techniques
- You’ll have a passion for building and testing bespoke web services in both an exploratory and
- automated manner
- You'll have experience of working in an agile environment
- You’ll have a fantastic thirst for new testing knowledge and you like to share it
- You’re a great team player, strong verbal and written communicator
- You’ll have experience of mentoring junior team members where possible and work with the Agile Delivery Manager to help them progress within their role
- You’ll have strong analytical skills - Great understanding of business requirements and an ability to drive conversations around quality with product owners and business customers
- You’ll be the main point of contact regarding quality assurance within your team - responsible for creating and driving the test strategy and ensuring your teams test coverage follows the guidance given by the test pyramid model
- You’ll have strong technical knowledge - Able to interpret technical designs and challenge design decisions
- You will have a good understanding of SQL
- You’ll have working experience of using a BDD/ATDD model and documenting test scenarios in Gherkin (GWT) format
- You’ll have working experience of C# or Java, NUnit, Junit, jbehave, JSON and XML and Test Automation
- You’ll have hands-on experience of testing Restful web services and/or ESB asynchronous message based systems (Mule Soft, NService Bus, Rabbit MQ etc.)
- You’ll have a great passion for exploratory testing - asking the "what if" questions and applying this to explore requirements, software, architecture etc
- You’ll have working experience of cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- You’ll have an appreciation for the non-functional and have some experience with Service continuity and Failure testing, Performance and Security for web services
They deliver systems using the following technologies:
- .NET Framework and .NET Core, Java
- Microsoft Azure
- NoSQL databases e.g. MongoDB, Cosmos DB
- SQL Server
- VSTS, Git, Maven, Gradle, TeamCity & Octopus Deploy