Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Senior Digital Analytics Consultant
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
Benefits: 12% Bonus at Target, 28 + 8 days Leave, Double Matched Pension, Flexible Benefits Package
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting, brand new vacancy for a Senior Digital Analytics Consultant to join the Digital Marketing team as the Analytics specialist in our Edinburgh office. In this role you will head up the development, implementation and management of appropriate analytics strategy that supports the business digital marketing activities. This can include auditing existing MI and analytics processes, identifying KPI requirements with the marketing managers, performing analysis of user interaction with our websites, online services, mobile/table apps, identifying areas appropriate for automation to improve efficiencies and ways of working, and managing the right set of reporting tools to manage and optimise effectiveness of the digital marketing activity. Working closely with the marketing teams, the post holder will offer feedback to team members, stakeholders and external agencies, ensuring high quality and consistent approach to digital analytics work.
This role offers the successful candidate real opportunity to have a profound impact on how the business engages with their customers whilst supporting the ongoing success of our multi-award winning life office.
- Collaborate with analysts from around Royal London, digital team members, Group Brand, digital marketing teams and other stakeholders to develop a measurement framework and process to measure the effectiveness of Marketing, Sales and Brand activities.
- Perform analysis of the end-to-end customer journeys, attributing marketing efforts to user outcomes, providing actionable insight that helps drives change within the business.
- Provide actionable insight to stakeholders that support and promote the use of targeted and personalised communications and user experiences.
- Support the technical implementation of analytics, using a suite of analytic tools, within our digital platforms, recommending and prioritising key areas of focus in-line with business strategy.
- Working with agencies and colleagues from around Royal London to ensure that best practice and Group methods are followed, ensuring that implementation of analytics are robust and are fully tested.
- Actively monitoring key metrics across the digital landscape gives early warning that there may be issues. Including the ability to actively measure and report on quality assurance metrics that can affect customer experience as well as SEO ranking.
- Ensure that the analytics collected are robust, ethical and are in-line with GDPR requirements.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience with stakeholder management and reporting - at senior level.
- Expert in digital analytics.
- Strong knowledge of digital optimisation, such as A/B or MVT hypothesis testing.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing technologies, including, tag management and marketing automation preferred.
- Experience with a statistics programming language such as R or Python.
- Experience of advanced analytics techniques such as machine learning.
- Strong working knowledge of data visualisation and reporting tools such a Tableau.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager or other Tag Management tools.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact