Product Consultant - Bupa Travel Insurance
Location: Salford Quays, Manchester
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
We currently have two opportunities to join our Travel Insurance team as a Product Consultant. We have one position to join our B2B and one within our B2C team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Consultant who is able to offer support with the definition and the delivery of the strategic vision for the Bupa Travel portfolio. You will have particular focus on developing products and managing relationships
What you will be doing:
You will become an expert on product, market and competitor performance within the product portfolio, using a combination of internal (price, product, promotion and place) and external (customer needs, legislation, economic climate and competition) data to manage and develop our products.
- Product management and continuous improvement
- Manage all stages of the product lifecycle
- Gaining an understanding of both the External Marketplace and Internal Context - strategic fit and operational delivery
- Developing and leading new and existing product development
- Measure and monitor performance and implement remedial action as needed
- Youwill be educated to degree level standard
- Product marketing experience, ideally in the Health and Wellbeing industry, Insurance or Financial services
- Strong and broad commercial awareness and experience of managing products in large organisations, ideally within insurance
- Able to inspire and deliver innovative solutions through cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of the proposition development processes and a good working knowledge of Change/Transformation processes and governance, and supporting documentation
In addition you will receive:
- Private Medical Insurance, 24 hour health line and free health screen
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), with the opportunity to increase and decrease your allowance
- Onsite Gym with a full range of programmes
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Training and coaching to support and develop you in your position
Call us on , or click on the link below, to find out more about the amazing benefits of working for the most well known and loved healthcare business in the world.
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers. We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.