Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
London Bridge/ Warwick
Are you a self-starter who loves to work independently with minimal mentorship? Kantar Insights is looking for a technical Senior Business Analyst to help us transform our business.
In this role, you will work with our software development teams to build systems that are used to deliver a better service to our clients in every corner of the world. You will assist with defining, developing, prioritizing and delivering new features and functionality to our users. If you understand technology and have the ability to work within a global cross-functional team to drive product success, this role is for you.
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analyzing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Insights, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you'll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
At Kantar we use our unique understanding of consumers?to provide organisations around the globe with the insight they need to build stronger customer connections.9 world leading research, data and insight brands at the heart of WPP, we provide inspirational consultancy services. Our 30,000 colleagues help our clients create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Drive product development efforts by defining detailed requirements documentation, including crafting user stories with acceptance criteria and nurturing these into release cycles.
- Look after the backlog of user stories and requirements for one or more of our global systems.
- Drive the prioritization of the backlog and help to steer partner expectations.
- Illustrate the 'as is' and 'to be' business processes using swim-lane diagrams or Activity Diagrams.
- Document and communicate a product roadmap to help to identify and prioritize the strategic direction of the product.
- Partner with the Solution Architects, Developers, Testers and DevOps to deliver a high quality solution following an agile methodology.
- Be an influential voice for the clients/users, putting their needs first in the products designed.
- Contribute to the continual development of departmental processes to ensure that we perform to our maximum potential.
- Degree in Technology, Information Sciences, or relevant field required. Masters or MBA would be advantageous.
- Experience of defining and building requirement documents, running backlogs, etc. in a hands-on software development lifecycle environment.
- Experience of working as a Product Owner or in a Product Management role is advantageous.
- Knowledgeable in agile Project Management methodologies and software development processes.
- Experience of managing or mentoring more junior Business Analysts would be advantageous.
- A relevant Business Analysis qualification, such as IIBA or BCS (formerly ISEB) or Product Owner certification is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the market research industry would be beneficial.
- The ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously, prioritizing tasks to meet goals.
- This position requires some travel within the UK (<10%).
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV.