Our client is a well-established, profitable and rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and installer to major UK housebuilders, headquartered in the North-East. Due to continued growth and expansion, it requires a new Kitchen Designer to join its Tyne & Wear operation.
Responsible to the experienced senior management team you’ll be involved in the design process of kitchen products to customers and installers. Responsibilities include:
• Listening to and capturing customer requirements to ensure design meets or exceeds expectation
• Generating inspirational designs that customers want to buy and that installers can work to
• Confirming all details with customers and gain their sign off, explaining key documents
• Developing and sharing design skills to improve company design skills as a whole
You will need:
• Solid kitchen design skills and experience gained in a similar role, preferably with service led sales experience
• Good IT skills, including CAD software
• HND, equivalent or above in relevant subject advantageous
Based in Washington, you should have your own transport.
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.