This is an exciting opportunity for a driven web analyst to drive digital strategy in a customer-focused environment. Using Google Analytics, you will monitor and optimise the company's website, gathering key insights to report back to the business as a means to inform its future digital development. If you're ambitious, and passionate about informing marketing strategy using web analytics, this is the role for you!
In this web analyst role, you will be joining a high-end fashion retailer seeking to optimise its online presence based on your analysis and insights. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced organisation and influence its reach and presence online, with clear scope for professional development under the guidance of a senior mentor.
As a web analyst in this growing analytics function, you will help to shape the development of the function in order to give a better understanding of customer interaction and experience across the website. You will report your insights back to the business to make the marketing strategy more focused.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful lead web analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong abilities with Google Analytics, having used GA in a data-driven commercial environment, preferably within the eCommerce industry
- Advanced abilities using Excel
- Experience using SQL to inform marketing strategy
- Understanding of SEO, with experience preferred
- Experience suggesting and performing A/B testing to optimise conversion rates
- A BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or a related subject
- An Interest in pushing the limits of analytics to optimise business performance
- £35,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday per annum
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Adam Osborne at Harnham via the Apply link on this page
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser