Finance business partner
Finance Business Partner - Leicestershire - £35,000-40,000 plus excellent benefits - Flexible working
Churchill Howard are working with a global organisation based in the Leicestershire on a unique opportunity for a finance business partner. The successful finance business partner can come from an industry or a practice background and will work alongside operations. The role will report to the finance director and as the finance business partner you will have full ownership of this subsidiary.
An opportunity to work within a growing global organisation, providing you with the support and knowledge to develop and further your career.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and will demonstrate fantastic communication skills.
They will show a genuine interest in the industry and will demonstrate a willingness to participate in challenging senior non-technical stakeholders and liaise with the finance director.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in a business at a strategic level with a huge emphasise on business partnering.
Finance Business Partner - Key responsibilities:
* Business partnering with various divisions
* Leading communication on subsidiary performance and decision making with the finance director
* Completing the month end accounting cycle, and weekly/monthly reporting
* Providing robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks
* Subsidiary analysis on sales and other KPIs and communicating to operations and other decisions
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.