Service Desk Analyst
The key role of a Service Desk Analyst is to provide first line support and offer problem resolution to external customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via the phone and email with the aim of exceeding agreed KPI’s/SLA’s.
The Service Desk is also focused on the continuous improvement of service for our customers. It is also key to be able to build appropriate relationships with customers and colleagues around the business.
Hours: 37.5 hours within the hours of 7am to 7pm
- Logging and categorising calls on the call logging system with high standards of detail
- Proactive in providing feedback to the user regarding an issue until a resolution can be found
- Liaising with intermediate support teams within the department and also third party companies
- Record clearly and concisely the fault and resolution at a detailed level and in line with any timescales set out in the Service Level Agreement
- To manage the support provision from any third party supplier's
- To provide trend analysis from Service Desk software including assisting with of daily/weekly reports
- To provide customers with regular updates and agree call resolution before closure
- Making sure that a suitable level of first time fixes is achieved without escalating the problem
- Housekeeping tasks, monitoring, checking and dispensing fixes for known issues as small as they be
- Escalate unresolved incidents to second line support teams
- Contribute effectively to the establishment and maintenance of the departmental knowledge base
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
- A good technical knowledge of Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- Windows Server and MS Exchange Administration/support including Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- Remote Control Software i.e. VNC, Dameware, Bomgar
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with both customers and colleagues
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities, especially in relation to continual service improvement
- Network folder access permissions and configurations
- Eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
- Friendly and Pleasant
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Tactful & diplomatic
- Knowledge and experience working with ITSM tools such as HP Service Centre and Service Now
- Any experience of Citrix, backup solutions and cloud computing environments would be beneficial
- ITIL Foundation certification
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.