Exhibition Sales Manager
Exhibition Sales Manager - Aerospace Events
An Exhibition Sales Manager is needed to generate exhibition revenue for a formidable global events and marketing development company in Slough. Expect a rare opportunity to progress your career acquiring new clients and developing existing opportunities across aerospace events.
Founded in 2003 this impressive global events and market development company has earned an enviable reputation for delivering effective, engaging and goal oriented events across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia for the Aerospace and Defence industry. Due to consistent growth they are now seeking a talented B2B Exhibition Sales Manager to join their talented team.
Reporting to the Head of Portfolio (Defence & Aerospace) the Exhibition Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and acquiring new clients whilst developing existing opportunities in order to generate exhibition revenue. On a day-to-day basis expect to build relationships, source new clients, design clear exhibition sales plans, produce forecasts, attend events, input new ideas to maximise sales opportunities and anything else necessary to drive exhibition revenue.
To qualify. You should be an Exhibition Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Business Development Executive / Exhibition Sales Executive / New Business Exec / Sales Manager / Sales Director / Exhibition Space Sales Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- A track record within a similar B2B Business Development / New Business Sales role;
- Experience working within Trade Exhibitions, Events / Conferences, aerospace and defence or similar;
- Excellent account management skills;
- The ability to write wining sales proposals;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- A willingness to work extra hours when required and attend event locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Exhibition Sales Manager looking to develop their skills within a globally recognised organisation. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Slough
- Engineering Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Slough
- Marketing & PR Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Slough
- Public Sector Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Slough
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Slough