Commercial Finance Manager
Our client is a global business with operations throughout the world. They are now looking for a qualified ACA from a Top 20 background to join the team. The business has an enviable portfolio of companies and brands across the group and heavily invest in their workplace and people. Due to an exciting period of growth, they are now looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join the team and support the senior executives and departmental heads.
The role responsibilities will include;
- Support the Senior Finance Business Partner with financial planning to actuals cycle, working closely with functional teams
- Ensure robust submissions and reporting is provided to assist the senior executives where necessary to provide insight and analysis
- Take full responsibility for reporting and analysis of financial performance across all brands and cost centres
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Provide Insight to Functional cost owners to ensure decision-making is based on commercial understanding
- Understand the Functional one year and three-year strategic plans and be able to translate this into robust budgets and forecasts
- Look to continually improve the quality of functional cost reporting within the group
Our client is looking for true Finance Business Partners who can work closely with, as well as influence senior stakeholders across the group. You will be a qualified accountant with a confident approach and ability to meet tight deadline.
Our client is keen to start the interview process, so please contact Radley Green for a full role brief and to be considered for this position.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80977033