Website Administrator - 4/5 Month FTC
- Established eCommerce brand.
- Initial 4/5 month contract, likely to go perm.
- Great brand and collaborative team approach.
This is a great opportunity to drive the online offering of an eCommerce market leader based in Axminster. Working alongside the eCommerce Manager, this is a 4/5 month contract with a strong likelihood of becoming a permanent role.
What you’ll be doing
The business is primarily focused around their established eCommerce offering, so digital experience is a must. Being a smaller outfit, the role will be highly varied so the successful candidate will be willing to work across multiple areas.
The main focus will be around optimising content online, ensuring product descriptions and imagery are accurate, in turn driving conversions of their customers. You’ll also get involved in creating web assets i.e. emails and banners, so experience with Photoshop is key.
Wider responsibilities will include, liaising with suppliers, maintaining the image library and answering customer calls when needed (not a big part of the role).
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working in a digital setting, ideally eCommerce but not a must.
- Passion for working in Digital.
- Experience with Photoshop a must.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems, such as Shopify.
- Experience with email marketing software (such as Mailchimp).
- Some knowledge on HTML will be helpful.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary is £18-20k, depending on experience. You’ll enjoy a collaborative working environment, strong online turnover and great potential for growth. The business is making exciting strides over the next few months, so there is the chance for a permanent role after the initial 4/5 month contract.
Drop Imogen a line to hear more about this role!