This global business is looking for an outstanding ACA qualified Accountant to join the business in this exciting period of growth. You will support the FD and wider team and become an integral part of a business which offers excellent career progression. They are looking for outstanding individuals who want to work in an autonomous environment and really drive their career forward.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Reporting to the business on all company metrics and overall performance
- Work closely with the senior management team and take full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process and preparation of monthly variance analysis
- Business partnering the CEO, CFO and COO as well as cost centre owners and challenging business cases
- Work closely with other departments including tax, legal and HR on all new business and joint ventures
- Take full ownership of the month end close process and streamline these processes and controls.
- Provide commercial support to Senior Business Heads in regards to investing in their teams and managing headcount
- Assist with complex intercompany transactions and streamline the quarter end process.
- Ah-hoc project as requested
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Chartered Accountant with outstanding academics, preferably trained at a Top 10 firm who is looking to make their first move out of practice.
Our client is looking to start the interview process this week, so please contact Radley Green now to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80976137