Job ID: R-62829
Our team provides excellent customer service, truly putting the customers at the heart of everything we do. This role supports the team by:
- Managing the administration of the group mailbox, allocating work within specified timescales.
- Working with internal stakeholders to manage customer priorities and respond to queries received.
- Develop a close working relationship with customers to facilitate business acquisition and retention by two way communication and negotiation.
- Preparing New Business/Renewals and signing off GAFs, working within the PMI Philosophy and agreed SLAs.
- Proactively progressing through the Technician Underwriting Academy.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy
A motivated team player with a proactive approach on delivering to team and personal goals, you’ll have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and an understanding of the company’s products, systems and procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate and timely preparation in response to all experience related schemes.
- Adhering to prescribed quality measures
- Administering the HCCRUW mailbox
- Developing a close working relationship to facilitate business acquisition and retention by two way communication and negotiation
- Answering queries, ensuring each enquiry is brought to a successful conclusion.
- Driven and proactive completion on 3 levels of the Technician Underwriting Academy
This role is a 12 month fixed term opportunity.
Skills & experience:
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Analysis of data from various sources and accurately input into require IT platforms.
- Ability to manage expectations, influence and negotiate.
- High standard of accuracy and quality.
- Team player with the capability of working with minimal supervision.
- Good understanding and of PMI Health.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal.
- Proactive approach to learning and development.
- Ability to operate IT systems.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary £16,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529532