Senior Campaign Executive (Display/Programmatic)
We focus on performance marketing. But what does that mean? We're all about expanding possibilities, improving performance and optimising channels for brand engagement and customer acquisition. If you're excited by new technologies for improving acquisitions, ROI or analytics then you've found the right team.
Purpose of Job
Reporting into the Digital Campaign Manager, the Senior Campaign Executive will be responsible for supporting and managing the performance of the Group’s comprehensive digital media campaigns across desktop, tablet, mobile and video.
• Strong experience running and optimizing successful Programmatic and Display Media campaigns in a competitive sector.
• Exceptional understanding of Digital ad technology with knowledge of multiple media buying platforms (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Display Networks, PMPs, etc.)
• Adept as leveraging Data Management Platforms (DMP) such as BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager etc.
• Solid Experience in ad serving, tagging and web analytics.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders and meeting tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to engage stakeholders and build strong working relationships.
• Experience working across international markets (outside of the UK).
It would be a bonus if you also had:
• Great understanding of the sports media landscape
• Experience in managing/working with agencies
• Candidates speaking Spanish, Italian or Portuguese in addition to English preferred
• Passionate about digital marketing.
• Highly numerate and analytical with ability to discover valuable insights from data sets and take initiative.
• Highly focused, organised and adaptive
• Exceptional attention to detail and a great communicator
• Team player with the ability to work independently
You will be responsible for:
• Responsible for set up and delivery campaigns globally, across all platforms.
• Optimisation and monitoring of campaign variables to ensure that performance targets are met and exceeded.
• Providing suggestions for DSPs, DMPs and responsible of setting up PMPs and direct deals.
• Defining A/B or multivariate testing, monitoring results and applying insight gained to other campaigns.
• Responsible for reporting campaign performance and ROI in line with channel goals and KPIs, on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artefacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
• Build and grow the relationship with our existing and new media partners.
• Providing benchmarks for future campaign performance to aid business decisions.
• Offer technical support in trafficking and tagging in terms of troubleshooting.