Systems Administrator - Nottinghamshire
Systems Administrator - Nottinghamshire - £25,000-£30,000
System Administrator required by a Leading Consultancy based in Nottinghamshire.
My Client need to add an experience Systems Engineer (50% Desktop and 50% Server), to a small team to help with both BAU issues and Business Project, supporting both internal and external customers.
Technical Experience will include:
- Hands on commercial experience working with Microsoft Server 2008 R2+, Active Directory, core infrastructure services including but not limited to; AD, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, File & Print Services
- Strong Exchange and Office 365 skills
- Hands on experience with enterprise class HA and DR implementations.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts; DNS, DHCP, sub-netting, load balancing, VOIP, Cisco ASA.
- Ideally having hands on experience working with virtual infrastructure - VMWare, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure or IBM Cloud
- Familiar with enterprise class server hardware (HP, Dell), including building bare-metal servers, RAID configurations, out-of-band management, and break/fix.
- MS SQL, PowerShell scripting, and Certificate Services
- Experience supporting OSX clients
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Linux administration desirable (Debian and Fedora)
In this role you will:
- Install, configure, and maintain enterprise-class Windows/Active Directory services implementation.
- Help maintain Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 messaging system.
- Monitor system utilization, capacity, and quality.
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve complex problems using best practices.
- Participate in infrastructure capacity planning and expansion activities.
- Participate in complex team projects.
- Maintain security controls and compliance on all hardware and systems.
Although, in an ideal world, you will have experience in all the tasks/technologies detailed, my customer of expensive training and will support and train in areas of weakness.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535790