We’re responsible for the brand strategy, media and communication plans for our products. As well as our internal marketing team, we work with media and creative agencies to help deliver the unified Betway vision. With a focus on 360-degree brand building, including TTL advertising, PR, sponsorship and customer activation, we cover all bases. If you want to be part of a team that’s at the heart of our business the we are the team for you.
Purpose of Job
The Brand Manager will have an active role in developing the marketing strategy as well as managing the media / comms planning for the Italian market. Their focus will be to create and implement innovative brand campaigns which drive awareness, preference and customer engagement.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for media / comms planning and delivery to market, the management of stakeholders and post campaign analyses. They’ll be responsible for investigating the competitive environment, monitoring market trends and identifying new profit making opportunities.
• Fluent in Italian and knowledge of Italian Market
• Proven experience managing a brand communications strategy
• Experience buying / planning media (agency or client side)
• Experience integrating plans across multiple media channels
• Experience of managing a marketing budget and measuring ROI
• Experience in briefing, judging and leading creative ideas
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
It would be a bonus if you also had:
• Educated to degree level with a qualification in Business/Marketing
• Passion for Sports
• Copywriting skills
• Experience working on Social Media and PR
• Italian native / speak fluent Italian
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• Team player able to work with multiple teams and multiple levels of seniority
• Ability to devise creative and innovative solutions
• A strong communicator both verbal and written.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to influence peers and stakeholders across the organisation
• Resilient with the ability to work under pressure
• Numerical with good analytical skills
• Organised and methodical
You will be responsible for:
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
• Strongly contributing to the development of the brand strategy and management of our multi-channel media / comms plans, targeting both new and existing customers
• Co-ordinating delivery of our TTL plans, ensuring all communications are developed, approved and delivered as required
• Analysing and reporting on business performance, where possible optimising plans to gain competitive advantage
• Closely following competitor activity and identifying new areas of potential for the business.
• Communications architecture, visual identity and brand experience
• Engaging and developing relationships with internal and external partners / agencies to align and amplify our plans
• Overseeing the production of creative, including TV, print, digital and OOH
• Championing the brand across the business and ensuring that all activities meet the appropriate compliance standards and brand guidelines