Powertrain EMS Engineer
I am actively recruiting to a Powertrain EMS Engineer vacancy with a well-known Automotive supplier.
This role is working for the supplier as a Resident Engineer on site at one of their biggest customers, a prestigious Automotive OEM based in Crewe, Cheshire.
This opportunity is offered on a permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary + bonus scheme available for the right candidate.
The Powertrain EMS Resident Engineer will contribute significantly to the delivery of Engine Management Systems. Key responsibilities will include, but by no means be limited to:
- Project Manage the delivery of Engine Management Systems
- Testing & Validation of EMS / Vehicle Systems at the Vehicle, HiL or Test Bed
- Troubleshooting & providing support to the customer both on and off site
The EMS Resident Engineer will also have the opportunity to participate in international test trips at our sites including Spain, USA & Sweden.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Significant experience working on engine management projects
- Strong Powertrain test & development background
- Experienced in the use of Calibration tools sick as ETAS INCA & DiagRA D
- Ability to solve complex technical issues related to Powertrain Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, along with passion & enthusiasm for the Automotive industry
If you meet the Key Skills required, feel you can provide valuable experience to our client and their customer then please email your most up to date CV for immediate consideration
For more information, please contact George Garcia on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534831