AIV Test Engineer (Assembly, Integration & Verification)
AIV TEST ENGINEER (ASSEMBLY, INTEGRATION & VERIFICATION TEST ENGINEER)
CONTRACT 6 MONTHS
PAY £40.00 - £45.00 LTD PH
A highly motivated integration, verification and validation engineer who has the ability to understand, support and work in a team responsible for the qualification of a Ground Control System. The role covers many different functions within the integration, verification of the ground segment control products, from the mission planning, Spacecraft control Functions, Flight dynamics along with Centralised monitor and control systems.
In addition, the candidate must have customer facing abilities, as the position entails technical exchanges and meetings with the European Space Agency (ESA), System Prime and Subcontractors.
- Integration of software elements into a segment
- Requirements interpretation to develop Test Cases and procedures against segment requirements
- Carry out all forms of testing (Integration, Regression, negative verification, validation and acceptance) along with documentation of results.
- Support Security function in terms of testing and rectification of vulnerabilities.
- Support the delivery and acceptance of software from the element suppliers;
- Installation and testing of element software;
- Anomaly Investigation and Resolution
- Support all Review boards;
- Technical review of software subsystems;
- Technical analysis of system design issues;
- Interaction with the customer and suppliers;
- Participate in peer-reviews
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate proven ability of working within a complex software development.
- Working environment/industry: Software development and test ideally in a mission/safety critical environment.
- System engineering, Software engineering, basic networking experience, formal approach to documentation, pro-active problem-solving approach
- Proven ability of satellite flight operations applications (e.g. mission control systems, mission planning systems etc.)
- Understanding of software Cyber Security aspects.
- Proven ability of software scanning and sniffing tools (NMAP, Wireshark, NESSUS)
WE SEEK AN AIV TEST ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVRIONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531380