Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer required in the London area for our client a Market leading Mechanical and Electrical Company. They require a Service Engineer that holds Commercial Gas & Commercial Heating tickets such as CODNCO1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1 and TPCP1a.
The Engineer will be predominately tasked with planned service and maintenance visits as well as reactive breakdowns. Our Client are based in London with the majority of their coverage of work within the M25. The sites are mainly within the commercial and industrial sector such as hotels, leisure centres, schools, offices and colleges etc.
It is expected that the Commercial Gas Engineer will have a proven background with commercial boilers, commercial heating systems and combustion burners within the commercial environment.
Commercial Gas Engineer / Combustion Engineer Position Overview
- Planned Service and maintenance, fault finding and repairs of commercial boilers and heating systems
- Working at commercial sites such as hotels, leisure centres, schools, colleges and offices.
Commercial Gas Engineer / Combustion Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience with Commercial boilers and Commercial heating systems
- Current Commercial Gas Safe Tickets
- Located within the M25
Commercial Gas Engineer / Combustion Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £38,000 - £42,000
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Health Care (Includes Gym Membership, Free Apple watches, cinema tickets, Starbucks and more)
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Regular staff outings & team days out
- Parking expenses (Parking free at most sites)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533520