QA Engineer - Learn Automation in Investment Bank
QA Test Engineer - learn automation in Investment Bank
A QA Test Engineer with either some test automation skills already, or a desire to learn test automation, is sought by this top tier Investment Bank to join their business-focussed (swaps and options etc) QA team and to run Systems and Regression based tests, at both the white and black box level.
KEY SKILLS FOR THE QA Test Engineer- learn automation in Investment Bank
- Excellent experience of implementing of testing principles - ISTQB-ISEB or equivalent
- Either some automation testing experience or a desire to learn
- Either some Investment Banking experience or a desire to learn
The more relevant skills you bring to the table, the easier it is for them to offer you a greater package.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE QA Test Analyst - learn automation in Investment Bank
- Automation testing at the Systems and Regression pack stage using Selenium
- Manual execution of System Integration tests
- Using JIRA to manage the test lifecycle
- Working closely with Traders, Business Analysts and Developers to gather requirements for Agile releases, which is why they will teach the business.
Any Unix or SQL will be very helpful, but not essential.
Any Selenium or QuickTest professional is also helpful, but not essential.
This is a fast paced, exciting industry, and the QA Test Analyst (automation) they are looking for will be trained in all the business knowledge about the financial markets / investment banking trading industry. They are looking for someone with a delivery mindset.
KEY ATTITUDE OF THE QA Test Engineer - learn automation in Investment Bank
- They are looking for someone who enthusiastic about testing
- Who wants to learn about financial markets trading
- Who has a strong interest in automation testing
QA Test Engineer - Innovative Financial Technology
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531376