Software Engineer - Ipswich - £22K-£25K Bens 1-2 yrs exp
Software Engineer - Ipswich, Suffolk
**UK Wide Engineering Consultancy **
£22,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Engineering Consultancy with multiple offices across the UK are looking for a Software Engineer with 1-2 years commercial experience in C# and .Net with a sound understanding of other software packages, to join an existing team and work across a range of internal projects for this award-winning company.
The key duties of the Software Engineer role includes:-
- Working in conjunction with divisional heads offering technical advice and support on projects.
- Offering technical support to all staff, maintaining existing systems as well as assisting in the software upgrades of the business.
- Working effectively as a team and also individually, keeping to project deadlines and maintaining the continued high standards of the business.
- Attend training courses when required, whilst actively looking to gain new qualifications to develop your skill set further.
To apply for the Software Engineer role, the successful applicant will ideally have the following:-
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
- Demonstrate project experience using C# and .Net
- Have experience in project management software.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a real eye for detail.
- Be a self starter and someone who can (when required) think outside the box
In return the Software Engineer will receive full training, a comprehensive benefits package and a range of projects across both the commercial, industrial and residential sector. Probably most importantly though is the opportunity to hone your skills and take the lead on a range of projects as you develop your career further.
For more information, please contact Nick Lewis at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to for immediate consideration
Commutable Locations:- Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester, Stowmarket, Felixstowe