Front End Developer - Angular - Work from home
Front End Developer - Angular / Angular 2 - Work from home
As one of the Front End Developers, you will be working for one of the leading companies of their sector. Using the latest tech, you will be working with Angular.js & Angular 2. You will be part of a new team being formed to push our product in a new exciting direction.
Currently the frontend is written using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) but are now looking to add a new frontend for some new functionality using a more modern technology. We have chosen AngularJS based on experience and good success with the use of the technology in other products. While we have designers internally, you will ideally be able to contribute to the design alongside wireframing and UX. Naturally the new frontend will be responsive and experience of this is desired.
You will have the chance to work with the following-
- Top class facilities and likeminded development team.
- The opportunity to work with the latest tech such as Angular, as well as some of the industry's best minds.
- Working with a small close knit team, ability to have your say and control on the direction of the project.
- Commercial experience with Angular.js / Angular 2 (must have)
- Has extensive experience in Agile and TDD environments
- Strong Front end stack; HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS
- Responsive design
- Exposure to cloud-based software development, including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, Google App Engine, Microsoft Office 365, Amazon, etc.
- Exposure to agile and iterative development processes
- £30,000 - £42,000 plus benefits – Unlimited Holidays; Work from home when you want (and no, you don’t have to book in the odd day months in advance, this is proper homeworking); good pension; private healthcare; technical training and more…
If this sounds like something that excites you then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526635