Management Information Analyst
Job Title: Management Information Analyst
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Management Information Analyst Information:
If you have got an analytical mind with excellent reporting skills, we might have the perfect role for you!
This is a superb opportunity to join our dynamic Management Information team. Located within one of our Warehouse and Distribution Centres, our Warehouse Management Information Analyst is responsible for delivering analytical support to key stakeholders across the logistics operation for a variety of purposes including; · Weekly KPI Reporting · Budgeting and forecasting · Analysing and reporting on key volume variances · Providing analytical support for project appraisals on feasibility · Continue utilisation of new data highlighting opportunities to apply new data and information by creating reporting which aligns with business values.
About the Management Information Analyst Role:
Working as an integral part of our Warehouse MI team, the successful candidate’s primarily responsibilities will be to:
· Report on daily and weekly warehouse performances and volumes
· Review volumes during peak business periods to understand the impact on warehouse throughput and capacity. · Understand the drivers behind volume increase and changes
· Report on both weekly operational and performance KPI’s to assist and support the warehouse operations in managing performance
· Playing a part in ensuring that the right stock is delivered to the correct warehouse and pro-actively monitoring on an on-going basis
· Support the operation and other team members on any ad-hoc queries
The ideal Management Information Analyst:
· IT literate with strong Excel skills, SQL experience would be preferable
· Ability to analyse and interpret information
· Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure implementation within the required deadlines
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work to timescale, and the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
· Able to communicate effectively and be self motivated
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Information Analyst to join a highly reputable retail business that encourages career progression and offers fantastic rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience top carry out this Management Information Analyst role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535423