Commercial Finance provides Asset-based lending which is an extremely flexible form of front-line finance that provides clients with an even greater availability of cash to help maximise working capital to achieve objectives, whilst minimising dilution of equity
Based in Banbury and reporting to the Cash Executive you will be responsible for Handle all incoming Cheques, BACS and faster payments, undertaking all investigation necessary to ensure allocation of payment to client / customer ledgers on day of receipt in accordance with company policy and SLA`s.
Duties will include:
- The allocation of receipts to invoices within Client/Customer accounts in accordance with deadlines and company policy.
- Identify and "own" problems, correcting where possible or refer as appropriate ensuring that all parties are advised of action or resolution.
- Liaison with Clients, Customers or Internal staff as required to promptly resolve queries and errors in line with agreed policy and the SLA.
- Reconcile complex receipts liaising with Operations, the Customer and the Client as required.
- Actively seek to reconcile Noinfo items in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure the accuracy of computer input which creates accounting transactions
- As part of the team share knowledge & expertise to assist in the development of that team
We are looking for individuals who can display:
- Attention to detail
- Experience of delivering Business Results
- Using information effectively
- Planning and Control
- Team Working
To apply you will need :
- 2 yrs experience working within an office administration environment, ideally within a Financial Services/Banking environment or Accountancy
- Excellent Oral & written communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Computer and keyboard skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530688