Telecommunication Engineer (London)
Job Title: Telecommunications Engineer (IPO)
Salary: Dependant on experience
Key Skills: Avaya IP Office, Telecoms, Fault Finding, OS Installation & Rebuilds, LAN, High End Maintenance, Knowledge of Software & Hardware
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has risen for a Telecommunications Engineer to join our client, a leading telecommunications provider, based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, reputable telecommunications provider with multiple sites across the UK.
* Ability to work on Avaya IP Office and associated applications / hardware / software.
* To be aware of and to comply with the documented quality system as it applies to your role (ISO Audits).
* Attend company briefings where possible.
* Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
* Ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
The Successful Candidate Profile:
* Knowledge and experience of Avaya IP Office - essential.
* Understanding of customer Infrastructure/LAN.
* Knowledge of 3rd party applications/ installations and high end maintenance.
* General telecom industry knowledge.
* Enhanced knowledge of software relating to installed hardware.
* Good standard of written English and Maths, and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Manufacturers accreditations.
* Excellent fault finding skills on systems and networks.
* Operating system installation / rebuilds.
* Perform invasive component repairs.
* Copy, backup and reload software onto specific devices.
* Ability to assist with the design of a script or defined resolution plan.
* Ability to lead Installations, maintenance & IMACS.
* Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
* Documentation and paperwork to be completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Salary: Dependent on experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity then apply online today!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531037