-MI Analyst / BI Analyst / Reporting Analyst
-£27,500 - £37,500 (DOE) plus benefits
We are seeking an MI Analyst / BI Analyst / Reporting Analyst to join our client who are a market leading outsourced Professional Services organisation, based in central Glasgow. Candidates will have a good level of experience with SQL Server and a passion for producing robust, accurate and fit for purpose reporting solutions that are tailored to the needs of multiple business units.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding MI team and will suit an individual with the drive to make the role their own and promote the values of MI by working closely with a variety of stakeholders.
You will play a key role in developing the reporting and MI function capability as well as future data requirements. A creative thinker; you will work on a range of projects, whilst developing your skills and growing your SQL Server expertise making use of the full MS BI stack to get the best from the data you are working with and the solutions you are building.
Description of the role;
- Maintenance and development of the reporting systems and internal databases
- Identification and prioritisation of opportunities through creative thinking and analysis
- Supporting efficient delivery of MI to the business
- Develop and design ways to ensure MI enhances business performance.
Skills and experience required;
- Strong core SQL server skills
- A blend of experience across the Microsoft BI stack e.g. SSRS, SSIS or SSAS
- Ideally 2 years in an MI role using SQL and the associated tools
- Wider appreciation of reporting tools and trends in the current market e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy
- Experience of Business process improvement
- A passion for accuracy with high levels of attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Must have experience of developing BI using SSRS
- Experience of SharePoint is an advantage
- Self-starter with high levels of motivation and the tenacity to be successful
The above is not exhaustive but a snapshot designed to give a broad understanding of the role and environment. To discuss this further please submit your CV to *****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534131