Legal Recruitment Consultant - Legal qualifications required - Barristers, Solicitors, Paralegals
Legal Recruitment Consultant - NQ Barristers, Solisitors and and Candidates with other legal experience and qualifications apply now
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company:
- Vast global firm - over 200 Associates in 18 top cities worldwide
- London office is headed up by an elite team of experienced Recruiters who are recognised experts in their sector
- At the top of the Legal Recruitment game - recruiting for permanent and contract roles across all aspects of the Legal sector.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - What can this role as Trainee Recruitment Consultant offer you?
- The chance to relocate to any one of their global offices
- A prestigious client base and strong reputation within the market, meaning that there’s never a shortage of potential or existing clients
- Industry-leading training and development opportunities
- A £25,000 starting salary, plus commission, bringing your first year on-target earnings to £35,000
- Additional benefits such as cash bonuses, holiday incentives, Michelin-starred lunch clubs
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role:
- Sourcing CVs and interviewing candidates
- Consulting with current clients about their hiring needs
- Networking to form new business relationships and take on new clients
- Finding new ways to advertise jobs and attract the best candidates
- Supporting senior consultants with a view to progressing into their role in the future
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Candidate:
- Mature, polished candidates with a vision for their career long-term
- Consultative, communicative attitude
- Graduates with a strong academic background
- Goal-setter - someone that has the vision to set a path to a target and follow that path to achieve it
- Proactive attitude
Apply for this role right now by sending your CV to the ESG team. You can also call us for more information. Follow us on Twitter @ESGRecruitment and LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of our latest news and current roles.
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment brand.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Legal Recruitment, Legal Secretary Recruitment, Central Government Recruitment, Solicitor Recruitment, Partner Consultant Recruitment, Assoiate Recruitment, Fee Earner Recruitment, Solicitor Recruitment, Legal Executive Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.