IT Service Desk Shift Leader RDG
IT Service Desk Shift Lead
We are currently recruiting an IT Service Desk Shift Lead to support our growing service desk. We are looking for an individual who has gained experience working within a service desk environment within a technical 1st Line support capacity, who is able to lead and work alongside a team that work 12 hour day and night shift patterns.
What is the IT Service Desk Shift Lead Responsible for?
- Lead the Shift team, ensuring that all contractual SLA's are achieved and high levels of customer service are maintained
- Carry out monthly one to ones with shift members and feedback to Team Leader(s)
- Be the point of contact for out of hours high priority calls (on a rota basis)
- Conduct hand over to at the start and end of every shift to appropriate team members
- Be an active member of the shift team, answering calls, logging tickets and resolving the majority of technical issues on a first time fix basis.
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
- Previous experience of working within a managed service desk
- ITIL foundation awareness
- Ability to fix a variety of 1st Line Technical issues on a first time fix basis
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will be a leader
- Drive and energy
4 days on shift followed by 4 days rest. (Shifts run Monday - Sunday)
4 days working 7am -7pm followed by 4 days rest, then 4 days working 7pm- 7am followed by 4 days rest.
Salary: £24,000 + £2,700 shift premium allowance (£26,700)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533631