HYBRIS DEVELOPER- LONDON £60,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hybris System Engineer with a proven track record of delivery Hybris B2B/B2C Commerce. As a Hybris System Engineer you will be expected to further enhance and build new features of the core SAP Hybris Commerce for both B2B and B2C Commerce platform, be a hands-on, a technical “Engineer” with at least 2 completed implementations, 5 years of previous experience delivery Hybris Commerce.
My client are forming a brand new Hybris Commerce Practice in London and need experienced Technical Hybris professionals to help on a project which kicked off this week (Week Beginning 4/12/17). This is an exciting opportunity to help build a Hybris Practice within a boutique SAP partner- with significant career progression opportunities as the team grows.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following (However, please note we are considering all applicants with Hybris Developer Project Delivery Experience so please get in contact now!)
***Please note all applicants must be eligible to work o permanently in the UK- My client does not provide Sponsorship***
Strong technical experience of building and implementing Hybris applications for B2B and B2C clients-Hands on Core JAVA version >1.7 upward, OOPS, design pattern experience. Good experience with all Hybris extensions like Catalogs, promotion engine, vouchers / coupons, Integration with SAP ECC, MySQL DB and payment gateways
- 3+ years of Java development professional experience
- 5+ years of technical Hybris B2B/B2C development experience hands-on with Hybris V5.7 upwards- Datahub, PI, Apache Tomcat including all Hybris administrative Cockpits
- Experience in Configuring and customising Apache Solr Search Engine and Apache Tomcat Servers
- Proficiency in Spring and Spring MVC framework, IMPEX, Groovy, Java Message Service (JMS) and Solid understanding of application design
- Good experience with all extension like catalogs, promotion engine, vouchers / coupons…
Integration with SAP ECC and other internal Systems such as AEM and MySQL DB
- Experience in writing clean, tested, elegant code that fits well with our high standards and quality requirements
- Experience in debugging and testing such Junit and automated testing
- Strong background in Linux/ DevOps and its technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef and Jenkins, Putty, Shell, Git, Maven, Bash and Jira
- Knowledge/experience of Cloud tech such as Google Cloud is an advantage but not necessary
- Extensive experience in Continuous Integration and Continues Deployment processes
This is an exciting role with a company who has a fantastic work culture, high levels of staff satisfaction and employee retention and training to further relevant skills in SAP and related IT technologies.
Interviews are commencing from today, so contact me now to book in your slot!
SAP, Hybris, Hybris Commerce, MySQL, Java, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, MySQL DB, E-Commerce, HTML, CSS, Jira, Linux, Cloud Tech, Agile, Hybris, Hybris System Engineer, SAP Hybris Commerce, Hybris B2B, Hybris B2C, SAP, London, Manchester, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Lancashire, Manchester
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534190