Senior Software Engineer
Profectus Recruitment is working on behalf of an International Software organisation that is currently experiencing one of its most significant growth periods in their long history! Our client is seeking Software Engineers of all levels to come and work on their flagship Software products and packages.
If you are looking to work for a Dynamic organisation who offers great careers then this could be the role for you. Profectus' client are seeking Software Engineers who have experience programming with any of the three C" languages, C#, C++ & C, if you have experience in more than one then this would be highly advantageous. This role will see you working on their high profile Software Packages. The development work is a real mix of Greenfield and Existing and you will certainly get the chance to work on all aspects of a project.
As a Software Engineer you will be involved in many daily activities such as designing, developing and maintaining their packages/products. They are looking for someone who is always keen on sharing new ideas and processes. This role has proven to be very exciting for their existing Software Engineers, having the chance to work and have an input on a range of projects is just one of the unique selling points.
You will carry great responsibility and always feel valued and appreciated in what you do. The client is looking for their next set of Software Engineers to lead and contribute to their various specifications and design workshops.
- Work closely with the existing team to prioritise work and projects
- Undertake Software Implementations
- Provide timely and accurate information to the team and management on progress of builds and applications.
- Provide expert technical knowledge and advice on the Company's software
- To evaluate and integrate 3rd party software effectively
- Provide expert technical knowledge on the areas of the company's software specialism.
- Take time to research now processes and procedures which you feel may benefit a specific assignment
- Mentor Junior Software Engineers where necessary and required
- Great attention to detail
- Have good analytical skills and be results orientated
Technical Skills Required;
- 2 years+ commercial experience
- C# OR C++ OR C
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of object orientated programming and modern programming techniques
If you are looking for an opportunity where genuine career progression and development is on offer then please get in touch ASAP. This opportunity would suit someone who enjoys working in a position where no 2 days are the same! The flexibility to work on Greenfield and Existing should be favourable by many.
If you feel you could be suitable and keen to hear more then please get in touch ASAP! My client is ready to interview and keen to welcome their new Software Engineers on board!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533105