Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Finance, Management Consultancy, Sales, Banking, Investment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
- My client is a top international recruitment agency who specialise in the placement of Mid to Senior Level Executives and other business professionals in a variety of sectors, including; Finance, Management Consultancy, Sales, Banking, Accountancy, Asset Management, Investment, Tax and Audit and HR.
- Since their formation they have built a reputation for providing a premium recruitment service to their clients and first class training to all team members.
- This has ensured their substantial and continued growth in the market over the last 10 years.
- They are currently looking to recruit a new team of trainee consultants to help with this continued expansion that matches their future ambitions.
- Your role will be to help build on the existing client base within the required sector , develop existing and new relationships with clients and qualify their requirements.
- You will then take these specifications into the job market and proactively find and place high calibre candidates with everything from SME’s to Global Blue Chip companies.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the recruitment process: From first point of contact for clients and candidates to mapping your given market, generating leads and prospecting new business, interviewing candidates and attending client meetings, whilst continually liaising with the management team.
- Successful candidates will be highly motivated, target driven individuals with a dedicated work ethic as the company requires a high level of productivity.
- You will need to be energetic, hungry and very professional to work in a highly competitive, fast paced and demanding office environment.
- Recruitment is a sales job. Experience in either field (Recruitment or Sales) is not essential as full training is provided. However, any previous B2B sales experience, especially involving cold calling or a track record of building relationships with clients would be looked upon favourably.
- A consistent track record of pro activity in work, academia and personal experiences and well as over achieving in a variety of aspects of your life is essential.
If this sounds like the kind of role for you the rewards are unprecedented. The basic salary is £20,000 - £24,000 depending on previous experience. In addition there is an uncapped commission structure. Typical earning in your first year will be £40,000+. Take control of your career
If you're interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.