Permanent - £35-45,000
I am currently recruiting for an accomplished Project Engineer to join an established and successful engineering firm delivering the design, manufacture, and assembly of high integrity products to the nuclear, aerospace, oil and gas and marine industries.
With a proven ability to deliver projects from initiation through to completion on time, within budget and to quality, you will be capable of
- Planning an engineering program and organising project staff according to project requirements
- Development and implementation of new product introduction process, as and when required
- Assisting with bid preparation and contract negotiation
- Assigning projects to specific phases or aspects of the project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing
- Reviewing product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer contract requirements, and related specifications
- Coordinating activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems
- Directing integration of technical activities and products
- Evaluating and approving design changes, specifications and drawing releases
- Controlling expenditures within limitations of project budget
- Preparing interim and completion project reports
- Building and maintaining customer relationships throughout the project, handling enquiries and contracts
With a background in mechanical, manufacturing or fabrication engineering for high hazard sectors, you will be a confident individual capable of first class client management and engagement under challenging conditions. A good understanding of proposals, supplier selection, preparation of specifications and quotation analysis is key, alongside a keen eye for managing timescales and cost budgets.
You will ideally hold an :
- Engineering Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, or relevant Engineering discipline preferred, or qualified by experience
- Technical HNC/ONC Qualified preferred
- Prince 2 or other recognised project management qualification preferred
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on ************* to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail, or contact me by email at *****************************.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529903