UI UX Designer
We have an exciting opportunity to join a young multi-award winning company based in London, Farringdon.
As an end to end Designer, you'll be involved right from planning to execution. Working on new products and applications, new features as well as revisiting and optimising existing journeys. You would get to shape the proposition greatly.
If you would like to focus on human-centred visual design, UI visuals and user interface design patterns, iconography, typography and colour theory we would love to hear from you.
If you are someone who realises the importance of connecting and balancing business goals with user needs. On a daily basis you will collaborate with our Developers and other team members to determine the best and most practical ways to implement your designs.
Experience with and responsible for wireframing, visualizing, and defining designs for mobile, tablet and desktop. Define and visualize user interface for both web sites, iOS and Android and device interactive behaviour based on user experiences.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious Designer to join our team in London.
- Creating responsive,interactive and innovative product concepts.
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback with other team members.
- Working collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary teams.
- Able to assist the company throughout from product design to marketing.
- Knowledge of design best practices.
- An understanding and demonstration of user-centred design principles.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- You must have a portfolio that demonstrates your understanding of core design principles.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud and knowledge of prototyping tools such as Marvel.
- Experience with creating icons and branding.
- Experience building web page/widget designs.
- You have a willingness to learn.
- You're able to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
- You are up to date with new techniques and trends.
- You understand the importance of getting to the bottom of a problem before coming up with solutions.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the users shoes and see issues from their perspective.
- Wireframe Production
- Rapid Prototyping
- Adobe Illustrator
- User Research
- Rapid Visualisation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe After Effects
We offer a competitive salary that will reflect your skills and experience. Our benefits package includes 25 days' holiday, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, discount gym membership and insurance, and a superb modern working environment.
Please contact us for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534241