Online Retail Digital Marketing Manager
My client, a leading agency, urgently requires a Digital Marketing Manager with a focus on online retail, for a role with their global retail client based in Surrey.
As an Online Retail Digital Marketing Manager you will work closely with team members and key Online Retailers to plan, manage and optimise digital marketing activity.
You will have a focus for ROAS, and be commercially driven. Activity will include co-invested campaigns with their retail partners, across paid search, retargeting, and affiliates, with potential to also include social, email and display.
Your focus will be to drive quality traffic at scale, in order to acquire new customers for this brand through their retail partners.
Your attention to detail will be important, signing off keyword strategies, and ensuring campaigns are optimised effectively. You should have strong project management skills, and be comfortable working on multiple campaigns simultaneously. Your communication skills here will shine, to showcase how this role is making a difference to the team, and ensure all stakeholders are kept well informed of campaign progress.
- Develop and implement the digital marketing plan for all co-marketing activity with Channel Partners and Retailers, across PPC, Affiliates Retargeting, Email and Paid Social.
- Ensure they are getting the best ROI on all co-marketing activity, and that they are hitting agreed targets and KPIs across product divisions.
- Work with their Digital Marketing and Media Agency to develop our co-marketing strategy, media approach and budget proposals.
- Act as the marketing lead across product divisions for digital retail owned and paid co-marketing initiatives.
- Innovate and scale joint search (SEO & PPC) programmes with retail partners and digital agencies.
- Attend planning and channel partner meetings to present plans and strategies to senior stakeholders to secure approval and buy-in.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to develop strong working relationships and initiate co-marketing activity.
- Work with their analytics agency to ensure reporting is clear and actionable, and base activity and optimisations around data-led insights.
- Communicate results of activity back to the business, to secure future growth opportunities.
- Day to day, work with their Digital Agency to optimise activity, secure creative approval and legal compliance, and ensure planned activity is delivered on time, on budget and according to brand standards.
- Strong track record on global/regional digital assignments with knowledge and capability in digital marketing activity (specifically Paid Search and Affiliate activity).
- Proven experience of driving clear ROI from paid marketing activity
- Demonstrable experience of developing new opportunities for brands/product divisions
- Highly numerate, with proven analytic skills, ideally supported by appropriate degree level education
- The ability to effectively and efficiently multi task
- Strong agency management and delegation capability
- Ability to think creatively and at pace
Contract Length: 6 Months initial
Contract Rate: £200 - £300 a day
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested to find out more please don't hesitate to drop me an email to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80976106